Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Maybe I could find the time to make you understand.

I've decided to blog a few times a week, if not, more. My best friend just got engaged and she's busy with her soon to be step daughter and husband. I could say I miss her, I could say I'm sad and feel like a lost puppy, I could say I feel left out, but instead I'll just say I'm happy for her and her life change. I'm 30. You'd think I would've kept someone around who was good to me by now. I hope this year I get the chance to. I would relish in it. And now I'm thinking of hotdogs. Mmmmmm. Anywho, I want someone who is mine and I want someone who considers me theirs. I don't have a "person" for anything. So, I'd like one of those. And a job making $500 extra a month, and someone who could pick the kids up from school if they're sick or it's raining outside, maybe run them to their doctor appointments...basically I need to have 24/7 access to another adult who I can and want to get naked with and share EVERYTHING except used toilet paper with.

On an awesome note, Christopher had his first band concert tonight and my big little flutist kicked butt. I cried. I've never done that before. I felt so confused. While holding my last baby I was watching my first baby grow up. He's going to middle school next year. I've had "the talk" with him and he's pretty excited to be growing up. Yikes. Silas does a fantastic composer impression...

Until we meet again blog, my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment